Tuesday 27 October 2009

2nd Chat Session

In Thursday the 20th, we had another chat session with the people from La Plata. This time, unfortunately, I didn't have a computer, so I shared: first with irene and then with juani.
With Irene, we talk with Piter and Facu. Both mention the holidays, and asked where Irene, as we were using his MSN account, would be going. I don't really remember where Irene said she was going (I think the coast or maybe de south). Piter said his was travelling to the south of Brazil and facu didn't know very well, but maybe he is going to Valeria del Mar.
Juani chatted with camila, and the only thing I can remember is that she said she hates school :)
jajajaja

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. It seems you weren't too concentrated on what the others said. Anyway, you remember some facts.
    I don't think you'd be a good detective!!

    Marina

    ReplyDelete